No bakes dessert are so easy and quick to make…. add OREO Cookies to that (drooooling) Don’t we all love those cookies!! Don’t know what it is…the chocolatey outside or the creamy inside….those cookies are delicious!! So when I saw this on Pinterest…. I had to try it…. Chocolate graham crackers layered with creamy, yummy, oreo pudding….. and finally some melted chocolate icing (Are you drooling now?). So lets start!!
Oh..this recipe is by My Baking Addiction and the pinterest pin took me to ebay (I did not even know you could blog on Ebay!!!)
Recipe by: My Baking Addiction
2 packages Instant Jell-o Oreo Pudding Mix (4.2oz)
3-1/2 cups whole milk
1 -8 oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed. (I used Cool Whip)
10 Oreos, chopped
1- 14 oz package chocolate graham crackers
1 can ready chocolate frosting.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat together the pudding mixes and milk until thickened, about 3 minutes. (I will be honest, I did not read the 3 minutes, and started to mix and got worried that the mixture was too thin. Then I re-read the instructions and saw the 3 minutes…yes it does thicken…be patient)
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped topping until fully incorporated. Add in chopped Oreos and gently fold them in to combine.
- Arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Evenly spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers. Top with another layer of crackers and the remaining pudding mixture. Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Melt frosting in microwave for 30 seconds and stir until it is an even consistency. Use an offset spatula to spread the frosting over the whole cake, covering the graham cracker layer. Cover, and chill at least 4 hours before serving. Enjoy!
So overall a delicious cake… if my icing was not very sweet!! I bought Milk chocolate icing… which turned out to be very sweet for our taste buds…. but without the icing the layers are soooo yum… the creaminess of the pudding combined with chocolate graham crackers….absolutely delicious!!! So my suggestion, unless you are up for super sweet dessert, you might want to use classic icing or pour thin layer of icing!
Do try it on own…. it is worth trying!
Until next time,